terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2014

Looking out the window

    Looking out the window I saw a man running, almost like someone had Ago him, I was worried, just locked the window and prayed that nothing would happen to me, I wish that my prayers were answered.
    I heard noises in the living room door, I felt worried that instant, just hid and then I heard the big bang, the guy had broken into the door, just started crying, then behold he heard me.
    Upon realizing that he was already going my way I ran, so I knew that whatever happened, now I realized why the man was always in the car, always in the same way, now I'm stuck in this endless road, running reach the exit, you will never find.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Escreva seu comentário com nome, idade e então seu comentário, me ajude a manter a organização.